Format and Editions
First ever complete retrospective of Chris Cornell’s career covering Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, Audioslave and his solo works. This 1 CD set includes:
- 17 tracks highlighting Chris’ astonishing career with 2 unreleased recordings
- Limited edition custom die-cut slipcase that showcases Seattle via the tree-line graphics on front and various cities Chris lived in through his life on back. Limited to initial manufacturing run.
- 32-page booklet with unreleased photos
- Liner notes by Kim Thayil, Matt Cameron, Tom Morello, Mike McCready and Brendan O’Brien
* Denotes previously unreleased material
The 1-CD Chris Cornell edition showcases 17 songs with 2 previously unreleased of songs from all stages of Chris’ career including Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, Audioslave and his solo works. The centerpiece to the collection is the newly discovered, unreleased track “When Bad Does Good” found in Chris’ personal audio archive which was performed, recorded and mixed by Chris himself. Creative Director for the project is Jeff Ament (Pearl Jam, Temple of the Dog) who oversaw the project design including the 32-page booklet with unreleased photos. Liner note contributions by Kim Thayil, Matt Cameron, Tom Morello, Mike McCready and Brendan O’Brien. A limited edition, custom die-cut o-card features Seattle’s tree-line graphics on the front and other various cities Chris lived in throughout his life on the back. Additional highlights of tracks include the unreleased performance from SiriusXM of the Prince classic “Nothing Compares 2 U,” Soundgarden’s “Black Hole Sun,” Audioslave’s “Like A Stone” and the theme song to the 2006 James Bond film Casino Royale “You Know My Name.”